Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True knowledge exists in knowing that you truly know nothing.i believe in this. do you and why?

Yeah, I guess I believe that. I don't know why, that's why.True knowledge exists in knowing that you truly know nothing.i believe in this. do you and why?
Does that true knowledge include knowing that '; you truly know nothing';? Then you will know something which is this theory and not have ';true knowledge. This theory contradicts itself when applies to itself.





If true many fools who do not know will be consider wise.





The book of proverbs in the bible says'; The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge';True knowledge exists in knowing that you truly know nothing.i believe in this. do you and why?
I believe it... because it means you realize you don't know everything in the world and that you are constantly learning! And that is the only time you truely know everything is when you knwo you are still learning!
To know nothing is to say you can learn.To think you know everything only clouds your mind and keeps you from learning anything.
I believe that as you grow older and more knowledgeable you recognize that your breadth of ignorance is greater than you thought it was when you were younger and knew less. It's a little like contemplating the expanse of the Universe, and then contemplating the black holes in the Universe.
possibly.....yet how can that be considered knowledgable if all you know is the fact that you know of nothing at all?????.......can true knowledge be the knowledge that learning things are infinite and that you many not know it all???????
I don't. Obviously, one cannot know everything, but that certainly does not mean that you cannot know anything. I am working on a textbook on the theory of science and knowledge which I hope to publish one day; obviously, it is too long to summarize here.
ABSOLUTELY. i have an IQ of 170 and i learn new things everyday. intelligence is nothing, experience is everything. you can learn something new from EVERYONE. even if someone is a complete idiot, they probably know something that you dont.
Sgt Shutz said it best: ';I know NO-thing!';
Yep. Keeps ya humble.
Absolutely! We are little specs of dust in the universe, we can't afford to be arrogant.
if there is no 'I' 'Me' or 'Mine' then there is no one to know anything. I do not know this, I only think I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment