Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ramadan: Muslims: Stories of the sahaba and true seekers of knowledge?

Salaam to all





does anyone know a lecture which tells us the stories of the Sahaba who were real seekers of knowledge like abu Hurita (May Allah be pleased with him) and/or Imam Bukari (May Allah have mercy on him).





JazakaAllahRamadan: Muslims: Stories of the sahaba and true seekers of knowledge?
dont rely on history,true seekers of knowledge do not seek elsewhere but Glorious QuranRamadan: Muslims: Stories of the sahaba and true seekers of knowledge?
Muhammad Alshareef has a bunch of stories in various lectures. Anwar al-Awlaki's lectures are full of amazing stories also.





You should listen to ';Under the Shade of Scrolls'; - It's a 4 CD set, one for each of the 4 Imams. Muhammad Alshareef relates really good stories, about the 4 Imams and about others as well.





http://www.hoor-al-ayn.com/muhammad-al-s…





_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





Here's a story I'll just paste here. I heard it on the CD about Imam Malik, from that 4 CD set I posted above.





Hisham ibn Ammar (Rahmatullah 'alaih) narrates a story that happened to him when he was 8 years old. He says, “My father sold a house of his for 20 Dinars so that I could go for Hajj (and study Islam). When I arrived in Madinah, I went to the circle of Imam Malik. He was sitting amongst his students like a king. People would ask him questions and he would answer. When I entered the crowd and my turn came up I said, ‘Haddithnee (recite to me)!’ He said, ‘Rather you read.’ I said, ‘No, you haddithnee!’ Imam Malik said, ‘No you read!’ When I talked back and argued, he got angry and said to another student, go with this boy outside and smack him 15 times!’ That student took me outside and smacked me 15 times with a stick and then brought me back to Imam Malik. I said, ‘you have Dhulm (wronged) me! My father sold his house so that I could come to you and be honored by listening to your teaching and seek knowledge from you. And you smacked me 15 times without any crime on my part, I shall not forgive you!’ Imam Malik then said, ‘What is the expiation for this Dhulm (wronging)?’ I said, ‘You have to recite 15 hadiths to me, that is the expiation.’ So Imam Malik began reciting the hadith to me until he completed 15. When he ended I told him, ‘beat me more and read more hadith to me.” Imam Malik laughed and said, ‘be off.’





This same Hisham ibn Ammar (rh) became one of Imam Bukhari's teachers.
THE NAME IS ABU HURAIRA AND NOT HURAITA...IMAM BUKHARI IS OK BUT ABU HURAIRA IS NOTORIOUS FOR CONCOCTING HADITHS AND WROTE SO MANY HADITHS UPON INSTIGATION BY CERTAIN HIDDEN MUNAFIKEENS IN ISLAM, MAKING STORIES TO PROMOTE VESTED INTERESTS OF FEW SAHABAS TO PROMOTE THEIR OWN GOODWILL UNDER THE GARB OF HADITHS. WHICH IS GREAT SIN AND ABU HURAIRA MUST BE SERVING FOR THIS EVIL DEED IN HELL.
Imam Bukhari never talked to ANY Sahaba because they were dead over 100 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment