Friday, February 12, 2010

Is this true about Palin's knowledge of Russia?

Palin ';All of Russia is a shoreline and hardly any people live there. I think we can go to war against Russia and win in a few hours.';Is this true about Palin's knowledge of Russia?
Nice try. It really is a very good talent to do that much research to take things out of context and run them together to come up with kind of false statement.





I have to hand it to you. You really are an expert.





I wonder what you would say if I did something like that with Hussein Obama or Joe Biden words. I bet you would throw a hissy fit.








EDIT: Well that makes better sense. but take note, I did recognize it as taking many words out of context and putting them together for a single thought. Palin did say she could see Russia out of her window which is very very possible where she lives.





But now that you enlighten us, you really did an excellent job!!!Is this true about Palin's knowledge of Russia?
I don't know where you got that quote or if she actually is that dumb but from what we've seen so far, it's possible.





But I do know that 8 years of Republican lies and spin and ';bad intelligence'; have just about sunk this country and left the middle class and our banking institutions broke. We can NOT afford 4 more years of Republicans


OBAMA-BIDEN 2008
Actually, in a conventional war, we Could beat Russia in probably a few weeks with minimal losses. The problem is that they have nuclear weapons that can easily reach the U.S. I dont like Palin at all, but i doubt this is a direct quote.
I don't recall her ever saying that. The press hasn't been given much access to S. Palin. Cindy McCain and Fox and Friends pundits have made statements about the proximity of Alaska to Russia. These remarks are just ridiculous.






I don't like her at all but I seriously doubt she said that -- she's been undergoing extensive training by foreign policy experts, but even prior to that I don't think anyone in America thought that about Russia-- even Sarah Palin.
Oh lordy. She CAN see Russia from her Igloo but I doubt she knows anything about Russia.





Oh Woo, lookey I can see a Ford Truck outside, however I am hardly an expect on Ford Vehicles...
Is that a quote....Is this the person who is going to help solve the peoples problems or is she another antoganistic bridge to nowhere person.......Is this a quote?
While I'm no fan of Palin I'm also no fan of making things up in order to belittle someone. Cite a reasonable source or stop wasting our time please.
Keep it up....I know you can`t help it....Hit Sarah again !!!
I don't think she would say something so stupid. But who knows, maybe her geography is as good as McSame's economics.
Please do not misattributre Obama's pearls to that unworthy woman.
Oh yeah she has soooooooo much knowledge of Russia!!!








Yup








Remember? She learned it in the 5th grade!!!
Questionable quote.
Haven't you heard? She can see Russia from her HOUSE! ;~)





It's even more frigid than her....land that is.
That sounds more like I'd read from one of Obama's underage supporters.



Well, whether she said it or not, I myself personally espouse that opinion.
Well, she ought to know. She can see it from her house, after all.
No, that's made up by you.
If she did say this and gets in the White House, GOD help us all.
She is a joke.
That's funny!!!
I think it's possible, but I would appreciate a link of some sort.
I'm an Obama supporter....but where are your links? I don't believe Palin said that....
Uh... probably not. But she's no rocket scientist.
That can't be true. No one is that stupid.
source please
Do you have a source or is this your Gibberish?
is that a direct quote?






No but Obama thinks it will be the 59th state.

No comments:

Post a Comment