Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that housewives have less knowledge and experience than working women?

noIs it true that housewives have less knowledge and experience than working women?
Haha Erin, what happened to your first answer?





As for housewives having less knowledge/experience?? HAH My mom has at least twice the knowledge as that of your average working woman.


She's amazing. She cooks, cleans, homeschools, takes care of her family, pays bills, runs a house, raised me (20 yr old son), she's raising 2 daughters, and she does so much more.


She's been through many trials and she's still a blessing.





At the very least she's equal to a working woman in knowledge. I have to say, I don't believe you can compare a person's knowledge and experience like you are trying to.





Maybe if you were more specific in your question...Is it true that housewives have less knowledge and experience than working women?
Depends. I mean, experience and knowledge in what exactly?





Housewives may have more knowledge about how to load the dish washer or how much soap to use in the laundry machine, and working women may know more about the stock market, computers or ';in'; fashion.
Depends on the knowledge or experience you're referring to.





IMO, it would be easier to show a housewife how to demonstrate gap rating methodology than it would be to get a businesswoman to teach the different parts of a tree to a 2 year old.
I've done both and I am both. I work from home. I have tons of experience in many areas. However, I can't cook without a recipe and I usually ';prepare'; dinners with the help from a box, but I still type 75 wpm.
Simple answer is ';No';


Every person is different, as is every woman. As such their intellect and experiences will differ greatly from one another.
They may have less knowledge and experience in the business world, but otherwise, no.
my mother is a housewife...





give her full credit for what she does during the day...





it can be hard keeping a family together...
It really depends...
Um..no.





That's an ignorant idea.
In what ?
no way! they know alot and have a big responsibility on top of there heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment