Friday, February 12, 2010

Students should watch television or listen radio to gain general knowledge. is it true?

yes that is true because they realize the things that are going on in the world. they Will learn about things like problems in society and learn from other peoples mistakes.Students should watch television or listen radio to gain general knowledge. is it true?
I would say yes because the education system appears to be crap!Students should watch television or listen radio to gain general knowledge. is it true?
History channel is my favorite channel and I have learned a lot from it.
I think it is helpful, but I'd also add reading books. Different media are good at conveying different types of messages. Books are superb at helping people to grasp the nuances and complexities of many situations - but tv and radio can definitely help people to grasp the basics of many different knowledge domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment