Friday, February 12, 2010

Poll: Is it true that knowledge...is like climbing a mountain...?

...the higher you reach the more you can see and appreciate?


Kinda wondering ...your thoughts!Poll: Is it true that knowledge...is like climbing a mountain...?
Step by step, mile after mile, remember, no need to take a shopping basket, it will not hold it, thoughts and desires have a tendency to drop through those little squares, so just carry them within.Poll: Is it true that knowledge...is like climbing a mountain...?
I would think knowledge is the tools and equipment needed to climb any mountain. Knowledge does not necessarily appreciate anything per say.


I know a lot about history but that knowledge does not make me like or love war. Just that humanity can over come the vilest of circumstances. So My knowledge and use of it is not to climb a certain mountain called war.


It is used to climb alongside humanity and faith and how it can triumph anything or any mountain in this world.


Yes, knowledge is the tools this mountain climber needs in life.


Despite the inclement weather that hinders my daily progress!


All mountains are climbable with knowledge. It is just that some days because of the foggy surroundings, one is better staying in base camp and learning more about the objective.
May I play devils advocate here?





On the flip side of that coin ... the higher you go the thinner the air which can disorient one too. The Bible warns against being puffed up. I've known many who have a great deal of knowledge and like to flaunt it or beat others over the head with it. Which becomes a discredit to them.





I say stretch as high as you can but keep your feet firmly planted on the ground along with your head ... if you catch my drift.
I have heard of religion described as being like a mountain. This was to convey that there could be many paths to the same point. It could also be thought of with your analogy. The higher we climb the mountain, the more we can see. I can say that I would agree with this.
knowledge...is power of mind
Yes, open up your bible.
I wouldn't know,I'm a moron!And I'm afraid of heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment