Friday, February 12, 2010

Please only people with true Islamic knowledge answer this question?

My younger sister is married and her husband is a convert as well her highschool reunion is coming up and she has asked me to go as her protector, her husband does not want to go because he does not want to take the chance that they will have alcohol there which is something he struggled with before accepting Islam. so my sister wants to go and I want to be her protector but i am not so sure I want to be around Alcohol and people drinking, (I don't drink and i don't go to pubs, bars, and clubs, for that reason) so as a muslim first and her brother i will go for her, but Islamicly should I be going? as a side not to this my wife is uneasy about me going as well and she stopped just short of forbidding me to go...Please only people with true Islamic knowledge answer this question?
do not goPlease only people with true Islamic knowledge answer this question?
I think God won't care if you go unless if you drink, it's not a sin to be around someone drinking unless you encouraged him, God always looks on what inside u not where r u or how u look like


Additional to Deedat:


Comeon we are in the 21st Centery who cares what they wear, as long as he won't break the Islam rules then he is good to go,


Islam rules: at the party do not drink, do not have sex with any ad go have fun and see ur friends, you havn't seen them since high school
tell your sister did not go.





did she should go to that place?





_____________________________





Attending Graduation Ceremonies


Is participating in graduation ceremonies haraam?





Praise be to Allaah.





If the graduation ceremony included disobedience, it becomes haram to attend or witness. Some of the common disobedience that takes place in these ceremonies: Music and the marching of the graduates to it; Uncovered women and mixing with men; the graduation dress which is in imitation of disbelievers (such as church dress). And Allaah knows best.


Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
My best advice is tell your sister, to understand her husband reasons for not attending this high school reunion because he admits his weakness. Your sister must be proud of him and stick with him, not to attend high school reunion because she wants to see her friends. See them some other time. Your Husband is a convert and don鈥檛 put false desires into his brain because this could result ugly.





If both had attended the Shaytan would have welcomed him back to his den. Tell your sister to stick put with him (husband) and do it for him and please Allah. I hope my answer makes good sence. Peace my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment