Sunday, February 7, 2010

People with Ayurveda knowledge, is this true?

I read in a magazine that, according to Ayurveda, wholegrain rice is not good for you. And to eat a little bit of a ';bad'; thing is better than eating too much of a ';good'; food. Is this true?People with Ayurveda knowledge, is this true?
No, not at all. In fact, in India (where Ayurveda originated), rice is a very common meal item. You can find more information at http://healing.about.com/od/nutrition/a/鈥?/a>





Also, yes, technically it would be better to have a little bit of a ';bad thing'; (bad fats, cake when you're on a diet, etc) than to eat too much of a ';good thing';. Too much of anything is bad for you... even too much water is bad, and how much better than water in your diet can you get? I think they were just pointing out that you shouldn't go overboard on anything, no matter how ';good'; it is for you. Good luck and I hope I helped!People with Ayurveda knowledge, is this true?
It was my mistake not to mention that I meant wholegrain or brown rice not good, and white rice good.I always thought that wholegrain anything is always better than white rice, bread, pasta etc.

Report Abuse



http://canget.iiiii.info


A very informative website you can also get much information in website

No comments:

Post a Comment