Friday, February 12, 2010

Can true or complete freedom, love, quality or knowledge ever be acquired?

If not, why?





Thanks for your effort and time! :-)))Can true or complete freedom, love, quality or knowledge ever be acquired?
...speaking ONLY for myself...


...yes, thanks for asking...Can true or complete freedom, love, quality or knowledge ever be acquired?
Friend,





I would like to tell you what I read once and noted down in my notes.





A student approaches a Teacher:





';' Should I enquire into your antecedents?'' the teacher asked.





'' I am a Banjara by birth.





All my fore fathers were decoits , until they became respectable.





I started earning and learning at the age of 17 , and even at 71 years I am at both.





I shall die a greater fool than I was born, for all the knowledge revealed what an ignorant fellow I am.''





So. friend as we sincerely progress in learning any subject, we understand what an ocean it is and what an insignificant part we know.So we understand that there is so much to know and our ignorance of that knowledge , we understand.So our education is never complete however you try whatever you do.





That is how I feel.
No, your life can be taken from you at any second, the life of your true love can be taken, quality is in the eye of the beholder, knowledge can never be complete you can always learn something new.
The only real freedom we have is freedom of thought.
Socrates said that the only true knowledge is in knowing that we know nothing.
though we all long for it, we can never get one hundred percent of what seems to be the hardest to obtain. Just like how nobody is perfect relate to this, complete freedom, quality, and knowledge would make a perfect life.
Truth........yes. In the Bible


Complete freedom,,,,,,,,,no such thing


Love..............yes


Quality...........with contentment only


Knowledge...........the more acquired, the more desired.
True leads me to real which leads me to yes while complete leads me to finished, absolute, or finite which leads me to no.
G Absolute freedom. love, quality and knowledge need not be acquired. They are inherent in life. We just need to be willing to abandon the delusion of dichotomy and the delusion of separateness in order to open up to the grandeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment